Occombe Beer Festival, It’s not just about the beer, music, dancing and feasting. The festival is a charity event and festival goers help some of the places we love here in Torbay. 100% of the festival profits go to Torbay Coast & Countryside Trust, who look after Berry Head, Ansteys Cove, Occombe Farm and Cockington. Sun, beer, friends and raising money for charity. Sounds like a great day to me, lets go….
Occombe Beer Festival is a two day festival, the bars operate on a token-only system. You will need to purchase drinks tokens on your way into the festival. There are no tokens included with your festival ticket. You will need cash to purchase your drinks tokens, no cards will be accepted anywhere on site. The tokens desk will be open throughout the festival should you wish to top-up.
Drinks tokens cost £1.90* each and 2 tokens = a pint of beer or cider. Pimms, a selection of wine and Prosecco are also available at the festival.
The festival opens its gates at 4pm on the Friday and closes at 11pm. It reopens at 1.30pm on Saturday and closes again at 11pm.
Tickets available from Countryside Trust or pay on the door.
There are numerous ways, grab a lift, taxi or catch a bus, but there is no car parking available anywhere on site. For more info click here
- Bus, £2.50 each or £4 return.
- Departs outside Paignton Library at 3:30pm on Friday, then every half an hour.
- Departs outside Paignton Library at 1:30pm on Saturday, then every half an hour.
- Last bus from Occombe Farm at 11:30pm
- If it’s rainy, wear wellies and waterproofs. If it’s looking like it might pour down, they provide marquees and use the barns at the farm for cover.
- Free drinking water is provided.
- There is No cash machine at the festival.
- Don’t forget the suncream, if it’s a scorcher.
- For more info go to www.occombebeerfestival.co.uk
- Tickets available from Countryside Trust or pay on the door.