Tour Instructions: One click to hide/show info, double click to enter/exit full screen mode & you can pinch to zoom.
If your a fan of the show then you have to check it out. I jumped in a Lyft from the strip, it’s only about a 5 minute drive. It’s worth looking on sites like groupon for discounts on the tour. If you don’t do the tour, there’s a shop with merchandise, a few tanks, parrot’s and the warehouse, but that’s all.
Home of the hit show “Tanked”, Acrylic Tank Manufacturing (ATM) creates larger-than-life custom aquariums and acrylic exhibits for one-of-a-kind clients. Owned by brothers-in-law Brett Raymer and Wayde King, ATM has built some of the world’s largest aquariums including projects for major hotels and casinos, zoos, museums, theme parks, restaurants, retail centers, private clients and celebrities.
- Monday-Sunday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
3451 W Martin Ave, Ste C, Las Vegas, NV 89118-4571.
Your only real options are to drive or take an Uber/Lyft. It’s only about 5 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip and shouldn’t cost anymore then $10.
- Go on a weekday if you want a chance to see the cast, like most they don’t work on weekends.
- Look to sites like groupon for any discounts on the tour.
- Get $5 credit for your first Lyft ride here.
- Get $5 credit for your first Uber ride here.
- Get £30 off your first Airbnb trip of £55 or more click here.