Dartmouth Passenger Ferry drops you off right smack in the middle of the town center next to the inner harbour, ideal If your walking and you want to get straight to the heart of Dartmouth.
Also known as the Dartmouth Steam Ferry. There are records of a Kingswear Ferry as early as 1365.
Monday to Saturday Times
- First ferry from Kingswear 7:40am – last ferry 11:15pm.
- First ferry from Dartmouth 7.30am – last ferry 11:10pm.
- First ferry from Kingswear 9:10am – last ferry 11:15pm.
- First ferry from Dartmouth 9:00am – last ferry 11:10pm.
Note that the crew take a break at the following times (daily):
- Last ferry from Dartmouth before break 6:15pm.
- Last ferry from Kingswear before break 6:20pm.
- First ferry from Dartmouth after break 7:00pm.
- First ferry from Kingswear after break 7:10pm.
- Adult £1.50
- Children £0.50 (Under 3’s Free)
The ferry departs from the North Embankment Dartmouth Sat Nav TQ6 9BH. Kingswear TQ6 0AA it departs from the pier behind the train station.
- If you came on the steam train then the ticket may include using the passenger ferry for free.
- If you cross regularly, a book of 20 tickets can be purchased for £10.00 (adults) and £7.50 (children)
- Dogs welcome.