If you like shopping then this is the place for you.
This place has all the expensive shops, you could spend a fortune in here. Personally I was bored after about half an hour, even less than that. When your inside it feels like you could be in a shopping mall in America or London. Probably why i wasn’t keen, I want to experience Thailand not the western world. It’s the largest mall in Thailand and one of the largest in the world.
For more Tiny Planets Click Here
Seven floors with more than 500 stores, 100 restaurants and cafes. With brands like Zara to Next and entertainment options that include an ice rink and 15-screen cinema. Good news for parents as there’s a Genius Planet Zone (kids’ zone and learning centre) and Thailand Knowledge Park (TK Park), where specialised supervision is provided. It is the tenth largest shopping complex in the world.
- Level 1 – Big Brand Fashion
- Level 2 – Male and Female Fashion and Accessories
- Level 3 – Young Fashion and Lifestyle
- Level 4 – Communications and Banking
- Level 5 – Beauty Clinics and Home Furnishings
- Level 6 – Restaurants and Children’s Shops
- Level 7 – Cinema, Groceries and Restaurants
Opening Times: 10:00-22:00.
Ratchaprasong Intersection, opposite Gaysorn and Erawan. I jumped into an Uber with friends and it dropped us at the bridge right outside.
- Shop til you drop.
- Ice Skating.
- Opening Times: 10:00-22:00.
- If you eat the street food like the locals, you’ll be hard-pressed to spend more than 200 THB a day on food (maybe not even that).
- Make sure you get a metered taxi.
- Negotiate with tuk-tuk drivers.
- Haggle in the markets, especially if buying in bulk.
- If your on a budget, Ham & Cheese Toasties from 7-11 are a great, cheap & quick meal.
- Get £3 ($5) credit for your first Uber ride here.
Click here to Explore More of the Thailand in 360º
If you found this helpful, please like and follow my social pages
Originally posted on 13 May 2018 at 19:41
Have you been to Central World? Would you recommend it?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?