If you can dream it, they can build it. If your a fan of the show then you have to check it out.
I jumped in a Lyft from the strip, it’s only about a 5 minute drive. It’s worth looking on sites like groupon for discounts on the tour. Unfortunately it was the weekend, so the cast were all off, accept for ‘the General’ who was in to show people around on the tour. We didn’t see him as we didn’t stay to do the tour. There is a shop with merchandise, a few tanks, parrot’s and the warehouse, but that’s all. I was hoping there would be a few more lavish tanks on show. If you do come I would recommend coming during the week, when more of the cast will be around and do the tour then.
Home of the hit show “Tanked”, Acrylic Tank Manufacturing (ATM) creates larger-than-life custom aquariums and acrylic exhibits for one-of-a-kind clients. Owned by brothers-in-law Brett Raymer and Wayde King, ATM has built some of the world’s largest aquariums including projects for major hotels and casinos, zoos, museums, theme parks, restaurants, retail centers, private clients and celebrities.
- Monday-Sunday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
3451 W Martin Ave, Ste C, Las Vegas, NV 89118-4571.
Your only real options are to drive or take an Uber/Lyft. It’s only about 5 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip and shouldn’t cost anymore then $10.
- Go on a weekday if you want a chance to see the cast, like most they don’t work on weekends.
- Look to sites like groupon for any discounts on the tour.
- Get $5 credit for your first Lyft ride here.
- Get $5 credit for your first Uber ride here.
- Get $30 (£25) off your first Airbnb trip of $70 (£55) or more click here.