It’s now easy to sell your 360 photos in over 200 countries/regions and in any of 25 currencies with My 360 Shop and start earning cash from your amazing content. It’s super easy to set up and while it’s in beta phase its completely free.
- Update 19th Sept: now fully support 360° images from DSLRs, 14000 x 7000 px (98 megapixels) & renamed the plan an event to simplify things. We now have Public and Private galleries.
- Update 7th Sept: You can now add normal photos, so you can sell your tiny planet photos alongside your 360s, add watermarks to normal photos, allow view full screen & search by time taken.
There are currently two ways sell your photos,
- Create a Private Gallery, add one or more photos then you agree on a price with a client and email them the link to the photos for the client to purchase.
- Create a Public Gallery, set a price that will be for each photo, upload as many as you want to the page and people can then add as many photos as they like to their shopping cart to purchase.
- You’ll need a Paypal account.
Here’s the My 360 Shop promo video:
Here’s a quick walk through of how to set it all up
- First you need to create an account at My 360 Shop
- Now create either a Public or Private Gallery.
- Then you can add photos, by simply dragging and dropping them in.
- While the photos are uploading, for a Private Gallery, fill out the form with the customer’s email address and the agreed price. Creating an Public Gallery, fill out the name and add your price, choose display lo-res or hi-res and add any notes. Hi-res displays 4 photos a page in full quality, low-res only displays one at hi-res and the rest on page will be low quality, to help speed up loading times. The currency will default to your chosen currency in your profile, but if you are working in different parts of the world, you can change this for each gallery or event. You can edit titles and prices from your dashboard if you change your mind.
- Once finished uploading photos, for a Gallery simply press send to email to your client or with Events press update & view, where you’ll be given the link to share the event gallery where clients can pick and choose what they like to purchase.
- When your clients have paid they then get the options to download the photos, embed on their own website or create their own tiny planets.
- Now all you have to do is get selling your awesome 360’s, go go go….. 😃
Click Here For More Tutorials
If you found this helpful, please like and follow my social pages
How do you sell your awesome 360 stuff?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?