Tour Instructions: One click to hide/show info, double click to enter/exit full screen mode & you can pinch to zoom.
Healeys Cyder Farm was launched in 1986. Entrance is FREE and open all year.
Free entry, parking & tasting.
Full Guided Tour (Ascend the Cyder VAT, Viewing Platform, New Bottling Line, Jam Making, Cyder Museum, Distillery, Cellars, Tutored Tasting,Tractor Ride & a Pint of Cyder (soft drink alternative available)).
- Adults: £17
- Senior.: £11
- Children: £8 (6yrs – 16yrs, under 6yrs are free)
- Family Ticket: £42 (2+2) additional children are £5.00 each
Classic Tour Guided Tour, Cyder Museum, Distillery, Cellars.
- Adult Tour: £10
- Child Tour: £5 (6yrs – 16yrs, under 6yrs are free)
- Senior Tour: £7
- Family Tour: £25 (2x adults/2x children 6yrs – 16yrs, under 6yrs are free, additional child is £3.00)
- Adults & O.A.P: £5
- Children £4
- Family Tractor Ride £15
- Austin Healey Collection.
- Farm Shop.
- FREE tastings.
- Friendly farm yard animals.
- Guided Tour.
- Mowhay Restaurant.
- Sample lots of ciders including whiskey ciders.
- Tractor ride around the fruit orchards.
- Visitors centre.
- Car, Parking is free, but with free tasting and lots of delicious drinks to taste I would get a lift or taxi.
- Taxi, A2B Taxis 01637 877777.