Before shooting any video or images you need to make sure the camera is calibrated so it knows which way is up. Once calibration is done you will be able to move the camera at any angle including upside down and the camera will know to level the horizon so your images will always came out the correct way up.
- Once you’re connected to your cameras wifi select the camera icon
- From the camera preview screen select the settings cog in the top right
- Scroll down the settings and select camera gyro calibration
- Now place the camera on a level surface then simply hit the calibrate button.
- Tip: Use a small spirit level on top of the camera to be sure
- Tip: Wait 5 secs after power on before shooting video to make sure the gyro has started up and corrected itself, otherwise you may find the result offset.