How do I embed a PDF to my website? I found myself asking this question, so I thought I’d write down the instructions as I have a tendency to forget things if I don’t do them regularly, plus it may help some of you guys who may ask the same.
Using Google Drive to
- Select the PDF file you want to embed.
- Open the PDF by double left click or right click and select preview.
- Select more actions in the top right 3 dots and choose open in a new window.
- Now again click more actions in the top right 3 dots, this time you can select Embed item.
- Copy the embed code and paste it on your blog post (File must be set publicly visible if you want everyone to see this).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?