How do I embed a PDF to my website? I found myself asking this question, so I thought I’d write down the instructions as I have a tendency to forget things if I don’t do them regularly, plus it may help some of you guys who may ask the same.
Using Google Drive to
- Select the PDF file you want to embed.
- Open the PDF by double left click or right click and select preview.
- Select more actions in the top right 3 dots and choose open in a new window.
- Now again click more actions in the top right 3 dots, this time you can select Embed item.
- Copy the embed code and paste it on your blog post (File must be set publicly visible if you want everyone to see this).