How to View 360 with Playstation VR? Panoramic images have come a long way thanks to the increasing availability of 360 cameras. Now you can see everything around you when viewing holiday photos, instead of just a strip of what you were experiencing. Once you have a photo you’ll want to check it out in all its glory, you’ll need to know how to open it using PlayStation VR.
First of all, you’ll want to ensure if your PlayStation 4 console is completely up to date. While consoles can now view 360 degree photos and videos in VR Mode, that hasn’t always been the case, and having an updated console will ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible. Secondly, you are only able to view equirectangular images and videos with PlayStation VR. Most 360 images and video you’ll use are usually in this format.
How to Install Media Player
If you’ve never used the Playstation Media Player before, you will need to install it before it’s available. After you’ve installed Media Player on your console it will appear on your home menu.
- Navigate to the Library on the Home Screen
- Select Applications
- Select Media Player
- Select Download
How to View 360-Degree Images Using Media Player
- Create a folder on a USB memory stick called “Images” and copy the images you wish to view on your Playstation VR into that folder
- Plug the USB memory stick into the front of your PS4.
- Open Media Player from the Home Screen
- Select your Memory Stick from the list that comes up
- Select Images.
- Select the Options key.
- From the menu that appears, select VR Mode and set it to On
- Then select the image that you wish to view.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?