How To Stitch 360 Photos With Samsung’s Desktop Action Director? Samsung Gear 360 will take 2 photos and store it on the SD card. To view these photos in 360 you have to firstly stitch them. To do this you can use either the phone app or if you rather a lot, it’s easier to bulk stitch using Action Director.You can use the same software to stitch both photos and videos.
Follow these simple steps:
- Download Action Director.
- Open Action Director. You’ll see a window like this, choose 360 VR Video.
- Import the photos from your SD card.
- This is how the 360º source photos looks like not stitched.
- Now select your unstitched photo (you can just drag and drop)
- Action Director will have stitched the photo for you.
- In the left side panel you’ll see the stitched image. Right click this and select open file location.
- Thats it, this should take you to your stitched file.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?