A simple video showing you how to customise the base logo of your 360 shots. You will need to use a photo editor like photoshop to achieve this but it’s actually quite simple to do.
- Load your Logo.
- Go to Image, Rotate to 180°, so it flips your image upside down.
- Go to Filter, Distort, select Polar Coordinates. A popup should appear, check rectangular to polar (Tiny planet style).
- Select Image, Rotate, Flip Vertical and then Image, Rotate, Flip Horizontal.
- Save as a Png file for future use. (I missed out that bit in the video, oops)
- Now just highlight the whole logo, go to edit and copy.
- Open the 360 photo you want to watermark.
- Edit and paste your new logo.
- Select the move tool, then click on the center cross hair to pick up and drag the logo to the bottom.
- Stretch either side out to reach the edges of the photo.
- Then shrink it to your desired height, the lower you go the smaller the logo will appear.
- Save as a Jpeg (remembering not to overwrite the original).
- Now when viewed in your 360° player, your logo should be sitting pretty at the bottom. Job done.
Hope this helps you create even more awesome 360° images👍
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?