How to Wirelessly Transfer from Phone to PC?
I’ve was using a cloud service such as Dropbox and Google Drive to transfer files from my phone to the computer and vice versa. However i often found this to be slow, certainly not instant like i would have liked. I thought there must be a better way, thankfully yes there is. You can easily transfer your files from your phone to PC using your wifi with an app called airmore web. Its very simple just follow these simple steps:
- Download the Airmore app.
- Now using your computer’s browser go to the Airmore web app.
- You will be presented with a QR code.
- Now using the app on your phone press scan to select and scan the QR code on your browser in order to make a connection.
- That’s it, you’ll now be connected and can go through your phones files to download or upload to your heart’s content
If your using iOS there are some restrictions imposed on the app compared to Android, but it still does a good job and will easily transfer your images in the blink of an eye. Airmore has become my go to app for me now and I think you guys should definitely check it out.