Theta Converter has been one of the apps that I have found to be most useful! (It is a paid app, but it’s so useful that I’m happy to support the developer!)
Here is an example with correction:
- After installing Theta Converter or edit360, choose the photo you want to edit from your phones gallery, then tap on “share”.
- Next select Theta Converter, it will be one of the options.
- This will take you to the app and the Theta Converter interface.
- If you used a Ricoh Theta then the app will auto align your image, if you’ve used another camera there are fine tuning controls in the upper left hand side to twist or tweak the horizon alignment of the photo manually. When you’re done click save in the bottom left corner!
- It will be saved in a separate album in your phones gallery called
either ‘Pictures’ on Android or‘edit360’ on iOS. The edited photo will have the correct 360 metadata as well.
Dont worry about any loss of quality as the correction is lossless.
If you found this helpful, please like and follow my social pages
What do you use to correct your horizons?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?