Upload to Instagram from Your PC. Many Instagrammers shoot photos and like to edit them on their computer before uploading to Instagram. That means having to transfer the finished photo to a phone, which is cumbersome, at best. This will help you cut that step out making computer edited uploads easier than ever. More instructions below
- Go to Instagram.com and sign in.
- Now right-click the page and select Inspect.
- In the developer tools, click the Tablet icon in the top left, The page should switch to mobile view.
- Now hit refresh page and you’ll now find the mobile options a + icon at the bottom of the screen, which lets you upload a photo from your desktop.
- Go to Preferences
- Check the box at the very bottom that says, “Show Develop menu in menu bar.”
- Now open a private browsing window.
- Head to Develop
- User Agent
- Safari — iOS 10 — iPhone.
- Go to Instagram.com, sign in and click the camera button at the bottom of the screen to upload a photo from your desktop.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?