This is a cosy pub in winter and a large beer garden for the summer. Whenever a group of us are on a night out in totnes we always pay a visit here.
It has pleasant outside drinking area comprising of bench table seating with umbrellas that are equipped with heaters for the colder months. It has a U-shaped bar which covers two rooms with painted stone walls, one being a bar with wood burning stove, TV’s, gaming machine and pool table, whilst the other has a servery and mainly set out for diners.
- Monday 9.00 am – Midnight
- Tuesday 9.00 am – Midnight
- Wednesday 9.00 am – Midnight
- Thursday 9.00 am – Midnight
- Saturday 9.00 am – 1.30 am
- Sunday 9.00 am – 11.30 pm
Regular cask ales
This pub serves 2 regular beers.
- Dartmoor Jail Ale
- Sharp’s Doom Bar
Changing cask ales
This pub serves 2 changing beers.
Changing beers typically include:
- Fuller’s London Pride
- 9:00am – 8.30pm+
28 Warland, Totnes TQ9 5EL
- Car, there is a large car park just around the corner, thats free after 6pm
- Bus, the Gold bus stops right next to the Royal Seven Stars
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?