Enjoy a 360 virtual tour of Dartmouth Inn set back in its own square with great beer, live music and the only place for a carvery in Totnes
This is a cosy pub in winter and a large beer garden for the summer. Whenever a group of us are on a night out in totnes we always pay a visit here.
360 Photos are available to purchase from here or watermarked half price here.
Click here for more Tiny Planets
It has pleasant outside drinking area comprising of bench table seating with umbrellas that are equipped with heaters for the colder months. It has a U-shaped bar which covers two rooms with painted stone walls, one being a bar with wood burning stove, TV’s, gaming machine and pool table, whilst the other has a servery and mainly set out for diners.
- Monday 9.00 am – Midnight
- Tuesday 9.00 am – Midnight
- Wednesday 9.00 am – Midnight
- Thursday 9.00 am – Midnight
- Saturday 9.00 am – 1.30 am
- Sunday 9.00 am – 11.30 pm
Regular cask ales
This pub serves 2 regular beers.
- Dartmoor Jail Ale
- Sharp’s Doom Bar
Changing cask ales
This pub serves 2 changing beers.
Changing beers typically include:
- Fuller’s London Pride
- 9:00am – 8.30pm+
28 Warland, Totnes TQ9 5EL
- Car, there is a large car park just around the corner, thats free after 6pm
- Bus, the Gold bus stops right next to the Royal Seven Stars
- Live bands play most Saturday nights.
- Find out more at dartmouthinntotnes.co.uk or facebook
Click here to Explore More of the UK in 360º
If you found this helpful, please like and follow my social pages
Have you been to the Dartmouth Inn? Share your thoughts?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?