When I’ve been here it’s usually in the Saloon Bar which is a more traditional bar, with cosy corners and fires lit in the cooler months.
Sold to St. Austell Brewery in February 2020.
- Grade I listed.
- Monday 8.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Tuesday 8.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Wednesday 8.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Thursday 8.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Friday 8.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Saturday 8.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Sunday 8.00 am – 11.00 pm
Regular cask ales
This pub serves 2 regular beers.
- Dartmoor Jail Ale
- Sharp’s Doom Bar
Changing cask ales
This pub serves 2 changing beers.
Changing beers typically include:
- Bays –varies–
- New Lion Pandit IPA
- Salcombe –varies–
TQ9 Brasserie and Champagne Bar serves a la carte evening meals. The Saloon Bar has more traditional favourites and daily specials.
- 8am – 9.30pm
- Bar food times: 12-9
- Standard Single Room from £79.00 per room (breakfast included)
- Deluxe Room from £125.00 to £160.00 per room (breakfast included)
The Plains, Totnes TQ9 5DD
- Car, there is a large car park just around the corner, that’s free after 6pm.
- Bus, the Gold bus stops right next to the Royal Seven Stars
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?