The hall has capacity for 820 people with a balcony for additional or VIP seating, making it one of the largest venues in the South West. Over the years it has hosted many famous performers including Status Quo, Queen and Julian Lloyd Webber. Fourteen stained glass windows line the sides of The Great Hall and they depict notable moments in Plymouth’s history.
Room hire prices
- Weekday rate (8am to 8pm) – £110 an hour
- Evening (after 8pm), Weekend & Bank Holiday rate – £120 an hour
Armada Way, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 2AA.
- Car, Parking is available in the guild hall car park 1 Hour £1.30, maximum 3 hours stay Mon-Sun 08:00 – 18:00. After 18:00 no maximum stay, Free after 22:00. On street parking is £1.50 an hour, Mon-Sun 08:00 – 18:00. Overnight 18:00 – 08:00 £2.00. Parking is Free for disabled badge holders.
- Taxis numbers
- 01752 606060 – Plymouth Taxis.
- 01752 252525 – Tower Cabs.
- 01752 666222 – Need-A-Cab.
- 01752 777777 – Plym Cabs
- Train, It’s only a short easy 10 minute walk from the station.
- Get £3 ($5) credit for your first Uber ride here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?