I’ve been in for a beer a number of times and each time it’s always had a great atmosphere here. They have their own bitter on draught, so give it a try, Dolphin Flipper Bitter. It wasn’t to my taste, I rated it a 2.5 out of 5, but that’s not to say you won’t like it.
Flags festoon the ceilings, with nautical photos, oars and other paraphernalia covering the walls. The bare flagstone floor complements the glazed tile exterior. The pubs restaurant doubles as a function room.
- Monday Midday – 11.00 pm
- Tuesday Midday – 11.00 pm
- Wednesday Midday – 11.00 pm
- Thursday Midday – 11.00 pm
- Friday Midday – 11.00 pm
- Saturday Midday – 11.00 pm
- Sunday Midday – 10.30 pm
Regular cask ales
This pub serves 2 regular beers.
- St Austell Tribute
- Wickwar Dolphin Flipper
5 Market Street, Dartmouth, TQ6 9QE.
- Car, Dartmouth car park has 195 spaces.
- Summer – Mon-Sun 8:00am – 6:00pm
- 1 Hour £1.30
- Overnight £2.00 (Overnight: In after 6:00pm Out by 8:00am)
- Winter – Mon-Sun 8:00am – 6:00pm
- 1 Hour £0.90
- Max £6.00
- Overnight Free (Overnight: In after 6:00pm Out by 8:00am)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?