Enjoy a 360 virtual tour of the Ship Inn a small traditional 15th-century English riverside pub in the village of Kingswear with spectacular views from the terrace overlooking the river Dart.
This is a great little pub with a comfortable bar area with two open firesand a warm atmosphere. I’ve not eaten but the menu looked great and the locals rate the food highly. I’d like to come back to give it a try.
- Owned by Heavitree.
- 12:00-15:00, 18:00-Midnight, Mon-Fri.
- 12-Midnight, Sat & Sun.
This pub serves 4 regular beers.
- Otter Ale
- Salcombe Devon Amber
- Sharp’s Doom Bar
- St Austell Proper Job
- 12-15:00, 19:00-22:00.
Higher St, Kingswear TQ6 0AG. Very close to the Dartmouth Steam Railway station.
- By Car, Very little parking in Kingswear, there is a small car park by the passenger ferry behind the train station and a few spaces at the top of the hill.
- By Train, Steam train runs every 45 mins. Only 30 a second walk from the station.
- By Bus, every hour from Paignton, No. 120 will drop you at the Banjo then it’s just a short 2 min walk down the hill.
- By Ferry, Catch either the passenger ferry (near the harbour) or the lower ferry from Dartmouth.
- Family and dog-friendly.
- Booking is usually recommended for a meal.
If you found this helpful, please like and follow my social pages
Click here to Explore More of Kingswear in 360º
Have you been to The Ship Inn? Share your thoughts?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers