Tour Instructions: One click to hide/show info, double click to enter/exit full screen mode & you can pinch to zoom.
Just a stones throw across to the town of Dartmouth, Kingswear is a charming village that has some stunning views across the River Dart.
There are several small tourist-oriented shops.
The Castle was built to protect Dartmouth and was constructed between 1491 and 1502.
- Airbnb, from £50-£125 for an entire home.
- Hostel, There are no hostels.
- Camping, Caravan and Motorhome Club on Hill Head.
- B&B & Guest Houses, from £170 per night at Kaywana Hall or Nonsuch House.
- Car, Parking is limited, there is a small short stay car park behind the train station. Some Free parking down near the creek.
- Bus, stops at the banjo. The No. 120 will take you to Paignton and the No. 18 to Brixham.
- Ferry, you can use either the foot passenger or the lower vehicle ferry.
- Train, catch the steam train to & from Paignton.
- Walking, unless you want to head out of the village, everything is easily within walking distance.
- Ship Inn
Steam Packet Inn