Tour Instructions: One click to hide/show info, double click to enter/exit full screen mode & you can pinch to zoom.
In the small riverside village of Kingswear is this traditional 15th-century English pub. It has spectacular views from the terrace overlooking the river Dart. Comfortable bar area where two open fires add to a warm atmosphere. The menu looked great and the locals rated the food highly. I’d like to come back to give it a try.
South Devon CAMRA pub of the year 2006 and gained the Cask Marque award in 2009. Always serving a minimum of four real ales including Otter Ale, Adnams Bitter and local guest ales. Owned by Heavitree.
- 12:00-15:00, 18:00-Midnight, Mon-Fri.
- 12-Midnight, Sat & Sun.
- 12-15:00, 19:00-22:00.
This pub serves 3 regular beers.
- Adnams Southwold Bitter
- Exmoor Ale
- Otter Ale
This pub serves 3 changing beers.
- Higher St, Kingswear TQ6 0AG. Very close to the Dartmouth Steam Railway station.
- By Car, Very little parking in Kingswear, there is a small car park by the passenger ferry behind the train station and a few spaces at the top of the hill.
- By Train, Steam train runs every 45 mins. Only 30 a second walk from the station.
- By Bus, every hour from Paignton, No. 120 will drop you at the Banjo then it’s just a short 2 min walk down the hill.
- By Ferry, Catch either the passenger ferry (near the harbour) or the lower ferry from Dartmouth.