Tour Instructions: One click to hide/show info, double click to enter/exit full screen mode & you can pinch to zoom.
Tucked away below high cliffs is this small rocky beach with limestone cliffs, interesting rock formations and views across Lyme Bay to the Dorset coast.
The beach is very sheltered with excellent water quality and has been awarded the Quality Coast Award and Good Beach Guide.
- Good Beach Guide.
- Seaside Award.
- Deep shelving beach
- Strong winds
- Hire a kayak, single £10, tandem £16 per hour.*
- Paddle Board, £10 hour or £6 30 mins.*
- Rock pooling
- Sunbeds and deckchairs
*Kayaks must stay in the cove and buoyancy aids provided must be worn.
Facilities are available with a shop and licensed cafe till 9pm.
Down behind the Palace Hotel, the beach is located across from the car park off the
- By Car,
arking, ¼ mile to the beach
- Prices, Mon-Sun – All day
- 2 Hours £1.00
- 12 Hours £2.00
- 24 Hours £3.00
- By Bus, Get off at the Palace Hotel and walk down Anstey’s Cove Road.
- It’s a fairly steep hill with some steps on one side with a hand rail.
- There are No lifeguards.
- Dogs are welcome all year round.
Beach type: shingle, rock.