The oldest of the five Parish Churches in Paignton, steeped in history and parts of the building still remain from when it was first built in the Norman 11th century.
- 8.00am Holy Communion
- 9.30am Sung Eucharist followed by coffee in the church
- 11.00am The Eleven always a Eucharist with more contemporary music
- 1st Sunday 6.30pm Evening Prayer (said)
- 2nd Sunday 6.30pm Choral Evensong & Sermon
- 3rd Sunday 6.30pm Evening Prayer (said)
- 5th Sunday Service with Christians together in Paignton (Various locations)
- Monday 9.30am
- Tuesday 8.00am
- Wednesday 10.00am
- Thursday 5.30pm
- Friday 10.00am
- Saturday 9.00am
More to follow.
If you found this helpful, please like and follow my social pages
Click here to Explore More of Paignton 360º
Have you been to the Parish?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?