A large park only minutes from the town centre, it’s larger than you think with football fields, a play park, skate park, tennis courts, wetland and two ponds. A great place to walk your dog or escape the crowds and chill in the sun.
Victoria Park is about 11 acres in size.
- Snack bar (by the play park)
- Multi use games areas
- Play park with toddler and junior play
- Skate park
- Table tennis
- Chill by the Ponds
- Feed the ducks
Hyde Road, Paignton, TQ4 5BY.
- Walk, If your in town it’s only minutes away from any direction.
- Car, There is a multi storey car park off Garfield Road.
- Get £3 ($5) credit for your first Uber ride here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?