Enjoy A Leisurely Walk Around Roundham Head, a wheelchair friendly walk around the headlands rocky red layered cliffs, topped with pines, sycamores and some breathtaking views of the whole bay from Berry Head to Thatcher rock.
The Roundham peninsula and headland rocks were laid down between 280 and 230 million years ago when this area was a desert. This era is often referred to as the Permian Period and the red sandstones of Roundham are the compacted particles of sand and other rocky material from that desert age.
During the summer months you can enjoy a game of mini golf here on the 9 hole Pitch & Putt course.
- Car, You can usually find free on street parking around Alta Vista Rd, Cliff Rd or Roundham Ave, if not parking is available in the nearby multi storey off Cliff Rd TQ4 6DH with 100 spaces.
- Mon-Sun 8:00am – 10:00pm
- 1 Hour £1.50
- 90 Mins £2.00
- 2 Hours £2.50
- 3 Hours £4.00
- 4 Hours £4.50
- 5 Hours £5.50
- 24 Hours £10.00
- Overnight £2.50 (Overnight: In after 10:00pm Out by 8:00am)
- Height restrictions: 1.98m.
- There are no disabled spaces.
- Easy walk – Surfaced paths and pavements with the option of beach section and steps. Main route accessible to wheelchair users.