Tour Instructions: One click to hide/show info, double click to enter/exit full screen mode & you can pinch to zoom.
A large park only minutes from the town centre, it’s larger than you think with football fields, a play park, skate park, tennis courts, wetland and two ponds. A great place to walk your dog or escape the crowds and chill in the sun.
Victoria Park is about 11 acres in size.
Hyde Road, Paignton, TQ4 5BY.
- Walk, If your in town it’s only minutes away from any direction.
- Car, There is a multi storey car park off Garfield Road.
- Get £3 ($5) credit for your first Uber ride here.
- Snack bar (by the play park)
- Multi use games areas
- Play park with toddler and junior play
- Skate park
- Table tennis
- Chill by the Ponds
- Feed the ducks