Tour Instructions: One click to hide/show info, double click to enter/exit full screen mode & you can pinch to zoom.
Once known as Winsons, now with a change of management, they have added a friendlier approach with historical pictures of paignton on the walls, flowers on tables and an all new gin bar boasting 65 gins. It is still one of the cheapest places to drink in Paignton and after 9pm on a weekend the DJ keeps the party going until 1am.
Long deep bar with an eclectic mix of customers with several TV screens usually showing sports channels. It’s handy for the railway and bus stations. They moved the awkward DJ booth that was once situated in the centre back against the wall, opening up the room creating a larger dance floor.
- Mon-Thu 10:00-Midnight
- Fri & Sat 10:00-01:00.
- Sun 10:00-Midnight.
This pub serves 1 regular beer.
- Sharp’s Doom Bar
62 Victoria St, Paignton TQ4 5DS
- There is a gin bar at the far end furthest from the front door.
- Open till 1am friday and saturday nights.
- There’s a loyalty card that gives 50p off of most beers and ciders bought before midnight.
- You have the main train and bus stations within a stones throw.
- Taxi rank right opposite.
- Torbay Taxi 01803 211611 or Price First Taxi 01803 322322.