Formerly a 19th-century hotel on the seafront overlooking The Green. A short 4 minutes walk from the pier and beach. It is now owned by the Marstons Group, whereby all their Guest Ales come from Banks, Marstons, Jennings, Ringwood and Wychwood breweries.
- There are five self-catering pet friendly apartments available.
- Monday-Saturday 12:00–23:00.
- Sundays 12:00–22:00.
This pub serves 1 regular beer.
- Marston’s Pedigree
There are 4 changing beers typically include:
- Banks’s Sunbeam
- Wychwood Hobgoblin
- Mon-Fri 12:00-22:00, Sunday 12:00-21:00.
Esplanade Rd, Paignton TQ4 6BG.
- Car, Garfield Road multi storey car park is the easiest choice if no on street parking is available.
- Walk, Its a stone’s throw from the South West Coastal Path.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?