The Boathouse is one of my favourite pubs in the bay and perfectly situated in the summer by the beach with a casual, friendly atmosphere and views to die for across the bay. When the sun’s shining, plus the good food and great beer there’s no other place in the bay that can beat it. The outside area has picnic type benches and can get very busy especially if there is a live band playing.
- A cafe was built at Redcliffe end of the green in 1939 and is what we now know as “The Boathouse”.
- Mon, Closed
- Tue – Sat, 10:00 – 22:00.
- Sunday, 10:00 – 18:00.
This pub serves 1 regular beer.
- Bays Gold
Burgers, impressive platters, stone baked pizzas, fresh local seafood and seasonal salads
- Mon-Sat, 09.30-21:00.
- Sun, 09.30-18:00.
Marine Dr, Paignton, Devon TQ3 2NJ.
- Car, Colin Road Car park is the easiest choice if no on street parking is available.
- Bus, No 12 bus at St Paul’s Church Preston and walk down to the Preston Seafront.
- Walking, It’s located along the South West Coastal Path.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?