The Boathouse is one of my favourites in the bay and perfectly situated in the summer by the beach with a casual and friendly atmosphere.
- A cafe was built at Redcliffe end of the green in 1939 and is what we now know as “The Boathouse”.
- Mon-Thurs, 09:30-23:00.
- Fri – Sat, 09.30–Midnight.
- Sunday,: 09:30–20:00.
This pub serves 1 regular beer.
- Bays Gold
Burgers, impressive platters, stone baked pizzas, fresh local seafood and seasonal salads
- Mon-Sat, 09.30-21:00.
- Sun, 09.30-18:00.
Marine Dr, Paignton, Devon TQ3 2NJ.
- Car, Colin Road Car park is the easiest choice if no on street parking is available.
Mon-Sun – All day
1 Hour £1.00
90 Mins £1.50
2 Hours £2.50
3 Hours £4.00
4 Hours £4.50
5 Hours £5.50
24 Hours £10.00
Overnight £2.50 (In after 10:00pm, Out by 8:00am)
- Bus, No 12 bus at St Paul’s Church Preston and walk down to the Preston Seafront.
- Walking, It’s located along the South West Coastal Path.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?