Tour Instructions: One click to hide/show info, double click to enter/exit full screen mode & you can pinch to zoom.
A lovely little secluded beach to chillout, very popular with the locals and dog friendly. Situated just 500 metres from Goodrington Sands Beach and just a stones throw to Saltern Cove around the corner.
- Rock Pooling
There are no facilities, so bring a picnic or bbq. Just remember to clean up after yourself.
The beach is located along theand down a steep set of metal steps.
- By Car, For free parking try around Oyster Bend, Horseshoe Bend or The Saddle and use the small walkway where Oyster meets Horseshoe or failing that the car park in the nearby Cliff Park Road car park with 41 spaces.
- Mon-Sun 8:00am – 10:00pm
- 1 Hour £1.50
- 90 Mins £2.00
- 2 Hours £2.50
- 3 Hours £4.00
- 4 Hours £4.50
- 5 Hours £5.50
- 24 Hours £10.00
- Overnight £2.50 (Overnight: In after 10:00pm Out by 8:00am)
- By Bus, get off the No. 12 at the shops and walk down Barn Road and turn right then left down a small pathway and across the railway bridge.
- By Walking, via a field across a stone bridge over the steam train railway from the South West coast path.
- Free parking try around Oyster Bend, Horseshoe Bend or The Saddle.
- There are No lifeguards.
- There are No facilities.
- Dogs are welcome all year round.
Beach type: cove, shingle, sand, rock,