Enjoy a 360 virtual tour of Churston Point with a gentle stroll around the Domesday estate of Churston Ferrers, passing the twelfth century manor and its coaching inn thats said to be haunted by one of the Benedictine monks. The route follows an ancient green lane, passes through mature woodland, as well as a coffin way and a modern walking trail.
- Car, free parking is tricky, you might be lucky in Brunel Rd, if not parking is available in the nearby Broadsands car park with 1000 spaces, TQ4 6HX.
- Mon-Sun 8:00am – 10:00pm
- 1 Hour £1.50
- 90 Mins £2.00
- 2 Hours £2.50
- 3 Hours £4.00
- 4 Hours £4.50
- 5 Hours £5.50
- 24 Hours £10.00
- Overnight £2.50 (Overnight: In after 10:00pm Out by 8:00am)
- Walking, with uneven paths and some steps.
- Moderate walk slight incline in places, country lane and a track.
- Churston Cove, Elberry Cove and Fishcombe Cove are all dog friendly beaches.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?